Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Boots.

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines


These cooler temperatures have really gotten me in the mood to wear fall clothing. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. I love wearing light scarves with t-shirts and jeans with knee-high boots. Last year, I looked everywhere to try to find some knee-high tan boots and could not find any that I liked. Last weekend I went to the mall and found the perfect pair of boots. The only problem was that they did not have my size. I was so disappointed because I literally searched every store last year and could not find any that fit me like I thought these boots would. 


When I got home from the mall, I realized that my husband had set up our satellite internet with satellitestarinternet.com, so I got on the internet to try to find my boots. I found out that another store had them in my size, and I immediately ordered them. They shipped pretty quickly and I got them yesterday. They fit me perfectly and I cannot wait to wear them. I just have to avoid telling my husband how much I paid for them.





Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...