Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish Friday - Sueños


This post is written in Spanish for Spanish Friday at Latinaish. The English version is below. You can also use the Google translator on the sidebar to translate the entire page in Spanish. If you would like to participate follow the Spanish Friday link.


Anoche tuve un sueño con Jeremy Sisto! Soñe que el era mi novio, lol. Dios mío, me desperté enamorada. Ayer estaba viendo el programa Suburgatory con mi hija, donde él es uno de los protagonistas. Yo le dije a mi hija, tu lo ves a él en este show pero el estuvo en Law & Order por muchos años. Un personaje completamente diferente a este. Parece que me quedé pensando en eso sin darme cuenta ya que me encantaba su personaje en Law & Order. Tan rico que se veía. Mi imaginación hace que sueñe casi todas las noches!


Last night I had a dream with Jeremy Sisto! I dreamed that he was my boyfriend, lol. My God, I woke up in love. Yesterday I was watching the show Suburgatory with my daughter, where he is one of the main characters. I said to my daughter, you see him on this show but he was on Law & Order for many years. A completely different character from this one. It seems I kept thinking about it without knowing it since I loved his character on Law & Order. He looked so good. Mi imagination makes me dream almost every night!


image credit: siyanor


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...