Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter, Mi Gente!


Happy Easter, mi gente! I don't celebrate this day anymore, except for eating some chocolate, he, he. Now that I think about it, when I lived in Puerto Rico and when I first moved to New York is when I truly celebrated Easter. My grandmother made sure we always did. Then she stopped coming to New York and we stopped celebrating it a little less every year. So may good memories.

I don't have anything special planned for today. I just want to relax, read a book, watch a movie (we rented Real Steel and Immortals) and enjoy my day, something I haven't been able to do this weekend because of the asshole downstairs. Doing construction and playing loud music since Friday morning at 9:00am until 8:30pm. So far he hasn't played music, although I heard some drilling not too long ago. I don't mind the construction, what I do mind is the damn music booming through my whole apartment all day long. Please, pray that I get to have a peaceful Sunday...

I hope everyone is enjoying their day whether you celebrate Easter or not. Stay safe!Photobucket

Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...