Friday, April 6, 2012

Jennifer Lopez & Madonna's Latest Music Videos.

Here are the latest videos of Jennifer López and Madonna. I like both videos but can't say I love them. As you can see Jennifer López made the mistake of putting her boyfriend in one of her videos again. After the Ben Affleck mess (they were everywhere, overexposed), you would think she wouldn't do it again. Guess not. I can't look at them without thinking he could be her son. Uy. I like the beat of the song but the lyrics are bad. Meh.

Madonna's video, I like it and I also like the song (great song to dance to), but I could have done without the oversexed up video. You might say I'm an old lady for not loving it, but after seeing her work over the years, including the Sex book, I want to see something different. Not the same thing over and over again. After a while it just gets, meh.

You be the judge.







Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...