Thursday, August 16, 2012

Alex Clare's Music Video - Too Close

I heard this song on the radio not too long ago. I thought, coño this man can sing! Then, I heard it on TV during a commercial for IE9. It has been playing in my head all day. I had to add it to my Spotify list. It's the type of song that you can't listen to without turning up the volume. I fought the urge, lol. Thank God for headphones! In an era where many lip sync and rap their way to stardom, it's refreshing to hear someone who can really sing.

From WikipediaAlex Clare (born Alexander George Claire; 14 September 1985 in Southwark, London, England) is a British singer-songwriter. His debut album, The Lateness of the Hour, was released in the UK on 11 July 2011 on Island Records[2] and was produced by Mike Spencer and Major Lazer.
Clare adopted his current stage name, Alex Clare, in 2010, replacing Alexander G. Muertos, a pseudonym he first used whilst still at school.

This is the official music video, and although I love everything about the song, I'm disappointed with the video. With a song like this, this video should have been epic, brutal, bestial (like we say in PR). Maybe they had a small budget, who knows. I know I'm being picky, sorry. Actually, I just checked his website again. There is a blog post with a few photos. The title, Too Close 2. So I guess a new video will be released soon?!


There are few other songs that I like, Caroline is one of them, but can't find it on Spotify. For now I'll listen to it on YouTube.Photobucket

Check it out. What do you think?







Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...