Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh, My...

PhotobucketI can't believe July is over! Not that I'm complaining of course. I'm so ready for cooler temperatures so that I can go out without sweating buckets. We still have one more month to go before the temperature start going down! Yesterday I had to take a train and a bus to get to my ophthalmologist appointment. I was so happy it wasn't really hot, it made the long trip bearable.

This was my first time seeing an ophthalmologist. My doctor made the appointment after I told her that for the past two to three years I have been waking up with blurry vision. She said that it could be due to the diabetes. The ophthalmologist sent me for three more tests, one of them for glaucoma. He said it could be nothing that it might be something I was born with, but he wanted to check anyway. Hopefully is nothing, crossing my fingers. Oh yeah, the doctor had a resemblance to Rick(the hotness) from The Walking Dead. It was so weird, I could hardly look at him. Let's just say I left his office a bit hot and bothered, lol. That's a good sign, I guess. It means I'm still alive if you know what I mean...

Then as I'm trying to recuperate I get outside and bam, the light hit my eyes and I could barely see anything because of the eye drops the doctor put in my eyes. Thank God I had my sunglasses if not I would've had to wait until the effect wore off because I was by myself.

Ok, so it's time for a new month of Photo A Day from FatMumSlim. Below is the new list for August. If you would like to know more about it before you decide to join, here are the rules. I know I have been slacking off with taking pictures every day. I'm going to try my best for this month.


 Day 1 - Outside

If you are in New York, make sure you take an umbrella with you. Supposedly is going to be raining on and off today. Here we already had the first downpour, yay! Enjoy your day...♥♥


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...