Sunday, March 27, 2011

Favorite Fashion Show.

The Author of this post is Freddy Savage


Investing in satellite TV from directstartv.com has been both a blessing and a curse. It is really great that I have access to so many channels, and it is really horrible that I have access to so many channels. This means my weekends are now full since I can always find something to watch and this weekend that something is What Not To Wear. I know this show is for the fashion impaired and no one should want to be cast but I kind of do. I mean, what's 1 hour of public humiliation for a whole new wardrobe? I love that this show is the whole package too. 

They do not just give a fashion victim new clothes but rather, they take the time to really learn about their personal style and give them ideas of what not only fits their personal aesthetic but also what would look good on their body type. They also always include a new hair style which is often a cut and color and a makeup application. You would be surprised at what a trim and a little makeup can do for a person. The show is pretty predictable with the fashion victim trying to shop on their own and inevitably resorting back to their old habits, then the hosts jump out and help them choose their whole new wardrobe; even so, I still love it every time.



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...