Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day, mi gente! What are you doing today? Looks like is going to be a nice day although is not going to be warm. I love this weather though. If it could stay like this until mid June I would be sooo happy! 

I'm sure there are going to be plenty of events going on today. Hope you get to enjoy yourself even if you decide to stay in like us. We are not doing anything special. We are going to catch up with shows and movies and just enjoy the weekend. 

I'm preparing tomorrow's dinner today so I don't have to do it tomorrow and have to spend 2 hours in the kitchen. I'm also doing the cleaning today and laundry is done thank God. Like I said I want to enjoy the weekend!Photobucket

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but have been busy with life and I'm still trying to get rid of the funk I'm in. Allergies have been kicking my ass too. Apparently this year allergies are going to be a big problem. Yippie! (says sarcastically)


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...