Saturday, May 5, 2012

Feliz Cinco De Mayo!


I want to wish a Feliz Día de Cinco de Mayo to those who celebrate it! Through blogging, I have met a few cool bloggers (check out my blog list or my Facebook page to find their blogs) who's husbands are from Mexico or they are Mexican themselves. Have found some delish recipes reading some of their blogs. I am a big fan of Mexican food, although I don't get to eat it often. I'm talking about the authentic stuff. My son and I love chicken quesadillas (my daughter not so much), so since it is Cinco de Mayo I thought today would be a good day to have some for dinner. As a way to celebrate today and all the cool blogueras I have met. Happy Cinco de Mayo, Chicas!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.♥♥


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...