Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day/Feliz Día de las Madres!


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamas out there! I hope your day is full of love, hugs and kisses. That you are treated like the Queen that you are! My daughter gave me a present this morning. Can you guess what it is? They look like candy but they are handmade soaps! The lady told my daughter what they are made out of, but she forgot. One of them is made with honey as you can see in the picture. They smell divine! They look so pretty, I don't want to use them, lol.

I commented on Facebook that I wasn't going to do anything special today, but my daughter asked me if we could go out. So we are going to the city, eat dinner (no cooking for me, yay!) somewhere and walk around. Maybe go to Central Park, love sitting there for hours. I'll be taking pictures that's for sure.

Enjoy your day, mi gente!

b6f1604d





Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...