Friday, June 29, 2012

Blank, Nada...

Feels like I haven't blogged for about a month, but it has been five days only! I have been busy with life plus I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. We all have been through the I need a break from the internet days. I'm sitting here listening to music trying to get some inspiration, but nada. Like they say, I have to recharge my batteries.

I guess I have too many worries to think about anything else. Even my dreams have been weird. From natural disasters to me going back to school and getting picked on by some bitches. The one about the natural disaster, I was trying to look for the kids (they were still small), but couldn't because the area was full of water. I kept waking up trying to get rid of the dream but once I fell asleep again the dream would continue, lol. I was like that for about an hour until I couldn't take it anymore and got up. I was pissed! Has this ever happened to you?

Anyway, here are my Photo A Day June photos. This challenge is from Fat Mum Slim's Blog. If you want to join check out her blog. She already posted the list for July. You can share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest or your blog. Follow her on Twitter @FatMumSlim.


Day 22 - High Angle, Day 23 - Movement
Day 24 - On Your Mind, Day 25 - Something Cute
Day 26 - Where You Shop
Day 28 - On The Shelf




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...