Friday, August 31, 2012

Klout Perks: Essie Mirror Metallics - Good As Gold!

I received another Essie nail polish Perk through Klout! I was sent the Good as Gold color from their Mirror Metallics collection. I love the color, but to be honest I was really hoping I would get Penny Talk. But hey, you can't complain when it is free, right?

I couldn't wait, so I did my nails that same night to test it. Well, you know how with some nail polishes you need at least three coats to have a good color? With this one, you only need two because of its high pigmentation. Actually, you can even get away with one coat, and it will still give you a good color. As for drying, it dried up fast. A plus for me, I hate having to wait more than two minutes before I do another coat.

I took the photo below five days after I did my nails. They still looked good with no major chipping. However, keep in mind that using glitter nail polish helps with the chipping. I did two coats of Essie's Good As Gold, followed by Wet n Wild glitter nail polish. The same nail polish I used here. I also added a design from the stamping Konad plate #M31. For the top coat, I did one coat of Seche Vite. I am very happy with the results...

If you are not a member of Klout yet, you can sign up here. It's free, and you get to try goodies before they are released to the rest of the human population!Photobucket




Note: I received this product through Klout as part of being an influential member with the score of 45 with beauty as one of my topics.

Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...