Friday, October 9, 2009

Life & Friday Fill-Ins.

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while. I have been feeling blah and even though I tried every night to update my Blog I just couldn't. I was put on meds that were making me loose concentration and feel very sleepy. They were changed and the dosage of one the other meds was increased. I feel a bit better but still can concentrate much. Hopefully it will go away with time and I'll be able to update often.

So glad is Friday and it's a long weekend too, yay! I'm also happy because fall is finally here and I love it! I love the colors and the smell in the air letting us know Christmas is around the corner. This year our Christmas is going to be a lot different than the past ones but I pray to God it will be a good one. The year went by fast, in a blink of an eye. My daughter will be turning 20 in less than two months and I still can't believe she's going to be 20! Makes me realize how old I am, shit. My birthday is around the corner too, Oh The Horror! LOL

Well, since it's Friday I thought I go back to my Friday meme. There is always time for a good meme, right! If you would like to join Friday Fill-Ins click on the link or the image below. Happy Friday!♥




1. Sweet dreams is what I wish my children every night even though they are older.
2. We need a new couch, especially for me.
3. Silliness is something I make a point of doing every day to make my day less stressed.
4. I'm going to rent spooky movies this Halloween.
5. Outstanding or not I still love them with all my heart.
6. Anxious is what I want right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catch up with my shows, tomorrow my plans include clean and just be and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day! Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...